Innovation in Construction will:
- identify and promote systemic innovation and industry wide initiatives
- attract new fresh minds to an industry which is already facing a shortage of skilled trades and managerial professionals
- identify innovation that is taking place in other industries that can be adapted and leveraged for the Construction Industry
- create collaboration amongst key stakeholders by breaking down the barriers to innovations through shared knowledge and ideas
- for Small/Medium Enterprises, it will provide advance knowledge while strengthening their expertise to work with larger firms the complex projects the industry is anticipating
- for larger companies, it frees up time and opportunity to focus on additional innovation imperatives and other business matters.
- position the Canadian Construction Industry at the forefront of International competition.
- move the Construction Industry forward to build a stronger future for the entire Canadian economy