Code of Conduct
As a condition of your access and use of this Website, you agree to abide by all applicable federal, provincial, state, territorial and other laws and regulations and the "Code of Conduct" set forth below. Specifically, in addition, without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that:
- i) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
ii) infringes any patent, trade-mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or privacy rights of any party;
iii) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or
iv) contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, cancelbot, or any other harmful components or any other computer file, program or code, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- b) harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personally identifiable information) about other users of the Website, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such users;
- c) for the purpose of misleading others, create a false identity of the sender or the origin of a message, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Website;
- d) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through password mining or any other means;
- f) interfere with or disrupt networks or servers connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; and
- g) use, download or otherwise copy, or provide to any person or entity any Website users directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Website.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless CCInnovations, its partners, affiliates, members, officers, employees, agents, and licensors from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages, claims, fines, penalties, costs and liabilities (including reasonable legal and accounting fees), resulting from your (or anyone acting under your password or username) use of this Website, connection thereto, or any alleged violation by you of the Code of Conduct.
In particular, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless CCInnovations, its partners, affiliates, affiliates, members, officers, employees, agents, sponsors, and licensors for any injury, including but not limited to bodily harm or death, to you or any third party that may result from the use of or reliance on any information contained on the website. You understand and agree that CCInnovations is merely providing information to you as a service, and that CCInnovations has no control over, or responsibility for, the use of the information.